Saturday, December 19, 2009

hi.....seem i'm free then i update my blog ....

omg.....long time din blogging ald.....haiz...really miss that feeling...
i really damn miss my diploma life previously....seriously.....the laugther....the joke....the fight...really miss that.....
then all thing seem like change alot.....but the thing that din change is the friendship......
to all my dear...no matter what happen pls....dun end the friendship juz like that....try tp tolerance each other...although the adv diploma is not easy...but try to encourage each other.....this is wat real friends do.....
i noe u all so desprateto see my blog update la...seem i dun hav thing to do..then i update my blog la...
and i will quite free nowadays....not too much part time....enjoy-ing my life but still have to suffer something else...but so WHAT....juz enjoy it....
everyone hav their problems....so enjoy the problem and try to solve it in proper way or juz totally ignore it....hahahaha....
really miss the life very much....i wont ever forget the feeling i have in my diploma life.....
is .....i really noe wat id real friend when i go through my diploma life....when i nid them helps they will help me nomatter wat....
but now i start work...i see other side of the world....although id quite difficult and not easy to go through but i enjoy it....is really challenging......
can see different type of ppl....attitude that u din see be4 ......
is a very diferent world outside....v can learn thing outside....
one of my primary classmate...is going to marry....is really nice and suprise to heard that good news....congrat my dear....

other thing.....

actually i really hate my job...i felt that really suck , pls is my first job...but i stay there ald half year....the time runs so damn fast....so my dear pls appreciate all you life and times.....
"they"run when u dun appreciate .......
i love my life i love my family i love my fren and the most is my "SKY", he is my very first supporter when i'm in trouble he is my very first person whoo comfort me when i'm in very sad mood.....
but other than that i also have a group of my buddies support me....hehehehehe..........
ok la......i will stop here.....
i will keep update my blog recently.....

No comments: