Saturday, November 29, 2008

hehehe..thankyou babe.......

wahahahahha....
yesterday(SAT)
i receive my chirstmas present.....(EARLY PRESENT)
u noe wat it is.....wakakakaka..
is SE K810i....
hehehehhe...
actually i wan tis fon long ago liao....
but no money buy....
but my hubby noe that....thenhe said he buy for me as a christmas present lo....
wakakakkakaka....
thn he said buy early la...if not scare the proce of the fon will rise so v buy early lo...
wakkakakaka....
some more is red geh le...
wakakkakaka..
damn happy......
wakakakkaka....



haiz....
on the other hand....
my best fren...dear HX....
she got denggi le..
hai....
so worried her le...
wanna msg hr and call her...but scare disturb her.....
hope she can recover la...
some more at far away...
how vcan visit her le....
all of us so worried le...
haiz.
i pray to god...
pls let HX recover soon....
i dun hope her got anything......
pray hard....
and god bless her alwiz......******


wakakakakak....
then my father's car break down pula....
haiz....
den......
the TOTO....
come out wif the no. 7773....
my dad's car is 3777....
walau A>.......................
hai....
nvm la....
no luck is lidat de la....
as long as hapi then okie....
wakakakakaka...........

hai....
actually i fong some one's fei kei....
actually SAT wanna go genting geh..
but 1 of my damn fren....said she dunno wan to go and not feel like going and also said sien then dun wan go le....
give the room money ald now le.....end up said dun wa to go..
then left me...
haiz.....
nvm lo...
then i said dun wan go lo..
then let her and her fren go lor....
haiz.........
damn pai seh le.....

nvm la...duno go also gud la...
can save my hubby money...
wakakakaka

baby i love u yea....
hehehehehe

No comments: