Friday, December 5, 2008

u are lonely???so wat????then......

wakakakakka....
now wanna up date blog ald.
if not.....
nothing to see ald...
wakakakakaka....

thing will happen sooner or later....
now u deserve it...
u can not blame who...
u juz can blame urself....
u said u r lonely and innocent...
but how bout me....
when u both scold me together....
what do i felt...
do i hav to act damn innocent to show that eveyone is boycott-ing me???
did i alwiz kacau both of u said y u both treat me like this...????DID I!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
now u act like so r so damn innocent............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for me...i hav to said that u r too over and too reacting....
sometime u treat gud i felt that u juz showing ppl then u treat me gud but i dun bother u at all...
and u intend to do something hard to save the relationship but the truth is u did nothing......
wat u did is even worst then do nothing.........
u alwiz said u stil blame urself about SY case then go ahead....
this is really bull shit....
i start to felt that u intend to make everybody likes u..........

i dun care that anyone agree or not...
but this is my feeling................
i hav the right to express my feeling but not to implied....

佛都有火!!!!!!!!!!!!

u act like u really fall in love on her.....and juz dun not wanna admit it...
and juz really try to cover everything and dun wan to face it....
plz la....


when three of us got conflict who help me???
u noe wat is my feeling????
u noe how i felt....
dun said u stiil blaming urself bout that....
BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

that time i really felt that u really proud of urself becoz of u success ROMPAK my best fren....
damn....u noe that time i really wanna slap u.........since u both alwiz together u face really irratating.........
i really felt damn f**king sad.......
y???!!!!!!!!who can tell me???
u?????

haiz....
wat to said....
that my luck...
luckily u still hav Ah girl , chin yee, singyee, swee cheng, hueyxian and meiyi.....(排名不分前后)
wakakakakaka...
u said u innocent...
then my dear swee cheng le?????
how her???
haiz....
luckily she dun bother much....
if not i think u will hav more enermy.....
haiz.....

if wat i write here hurt u....
i hav to said soli la...
hav no choice but hav to express....

9 comments:

invincible army said...

fucking off, bitch. judge yourself 1st before you judge people. wahahahah

carmen~~贝贝~~~ said...

fucking bitch....
i just telling the truth....
dun be such ke po...
and i'm not judging her....
some more put INVINCIBLE ARMY...
damn....
make urself shame only...
u are the 1 hu fuck off first...
u also judge urself be4 u judge me!!!!!!!!!!
damn bustard...
this is my blog i like to wirte wat is my problem...
is not ur problem....
so ke po put comment on ppl's blog...
if u got alot of timr then pls go jusge urself la...
some more wahahaha....
damn 低B....
this is my right...
u dun think u help her she will thank you...
she wont....
if u wan scold me pls put name la....
dun dare to put name then wanna scold me....
damn FUKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swee Cheng said...

haha.. its my turn to comment jor... haha... i tink u wrote wrongly on ur post... u wrote " luckily "u" stil hav ahgirl, cy, me,hx,my,sy... it shud be "i" rite?? haha...

and to watever invincible lar...
i tink u shudnt hav made any comment ere where u noe ntg abt wat had hapen so pls pls pls pls.. keep ur mouth shut la...

umm... and hor.. v do judge ourselves ar.... ntg goes wrong wor... so i tink v can judge others after dat rite?? did u do de same ting b4 u judge carmen as "bit*h"??? ooppss... maybe u jz noe how to say ppl nee...
***wonders***

Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...

well, for me...
its ok tat u wanna criticize ppl or comment bout anything...
its ur freedom though...

but, pls... dun dirt other's blog by using rude words....
cuz i noe its immoral...


hmm... although i did that before.. haha...
P/S: i oni used in MY OWN BLOG BUT NOT OTHERS' ONE...
but i m trying to change it...



well, things passed around...
the prob happened and juz involved certain parties...
well, its nt wise for anyone (who is not one of the parties) to comment on it...

Swee Cheng said...

wakaka... carris... nw v change dee... new term for immoral... replace by "UNETHICAL" haha.... kk??

Mi$$ MoN£¥ said...

siam la u..... bluekkkk~